We are an extension of our clients’ sales team, working year round to achieve the best results from the UK and European travel trade markets.
How does it work?
- We target the trade accounts that we know will produce the best sales, by monitoring their programmes and market outlook
- We ensure each contract achieves maximum productivity by securing high visibility brochure and website exposure, seizing all marketing opportunities and providing staff training
- Alongside regular contact with our clients, we also provide a quarterly sales report, itemising specific activity, and providing full buyer contact details
- Where required, trade show and workshop appointments are scheduled and prepared, either for our clients or for the Worldwide Attractions Account Manager to attend on their behalf. Worldwide Attractions handles all follow-up
- We tailor our activity to our clients’ precise requirements
What are the benefits for our clients?
- Our clients never miss sales leads or opportunities from the UK and European trade markets
- Guaranteed contact and follow-up with all new sales leads
- Constant monitoring of and contact with all key accounts
- Our client’s time is released to develop their other markets, secure in the knowledge that their key UK and/or European markets are in expert hands